Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Michael Zurke <mi...@zurke.info> on 2005/07/14 16:30:10 UTC

ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 0

hi,

getting this error

--- The error occurred in Test.xml.
--- Check the deleteTest-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (update failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 0
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 0

for map

     <delete id="deleteTest"
     		parameterClass="java.lang.Integer">
   	    DELETE FROM
             test.foo
             WHERE id = #id#
     </delete>

executed with

     try
     {
       sqlMap.startTransaction();

       for (int bbID : badIDs_)
       {
         sqlMap.delete("deleteTest", bbID);
       }

       sqlMap.commitTransaction();
     }
     catch (SQLException e)
     {
       log.error(e.toString());
     }
     finally
     {
       try {sqlMap.endTransaction();}catch(Exception ignore){}
     }

looks all straight forward for me. can't figure out what's going on. and
caching is disabled. any ideas?

mischa

Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 0

Posted by Michael Zurke <mi...@zurke.info>.
yes, you're right. it was caused by a buggy trigger. thanx.

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Zurke <mi...@zurke.info>.
hi Daniel,

Posted by Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dh...@gmail.com>.