Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/09 10:45:40 UTC

[ANN] welcome Dejan Bosanac and Jonathan Anstey as our newest committers!

Dejan and Jonathan recently just got voted in and their accounts are
now created. Welcome guys!

Hopefully Hiram can grant you ActiveMQ karma in svn; then you need to
follow these steps
http://activemq.apache.org/becoming-a-committer.html

to setup your svn password and EOL settings etc.

Am looking forward to your contributions! :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: [ANN] welcome Dejan Bosanac and Jonathan Anstey as our newest committers!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome from China :)

Cheers,

Willem

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Hi guys,

thanks for the opportunity to be a part of the ActiveMQ team. Hopefully,
my further contributions will justify it ;)

Cheers

--
Dejan Bosanac

http://www.ttmsolutions.com - get a free ActiveMQ user guide

Scripting in Java - http://www.scriptinginjava.net

RE: [SPAM] [ANN] welcome Dejan Bosanac and Jonathan Anstey as our newest committers!

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Hi

Welcome from Denmark and Sweden.

Med venlig hilsen