Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Joel Feenstra <jr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/02 20:08:26 UTC

Data Migration Tool

Hello,

I am using Jackrabbit 2.1.0 with the SharedSet feature of JCR 2.0.
When I use the RepositoryCopy data migration tool it transfers the
whole repository (versions, security, etc) except for the shared sets.
We make extensive use of them and I was wondering if there is any way
to migrate that information from one repository to another.

Thank you,
- Joel

RE: Data Migration Tool

Posted by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

From: Joel Feenstra [mailto:jrfeenst@gmail.com]
> I am using Jackrabbit 2.1.0 with the SharedSet feature of JCR 2.0.
> When I use the RepositoryCopy data migration tool it transfers the
> whole repository (versions, security, etc) except for the shared sets.

You mean the RepositoryCopier class in jackrabbit-core? IIRC it should support also shared sets. If not, can you please file a bug report about that?

BR,

Jukka Zitting