Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/21 19:27:13 UTC

echo streaming expression - two/multiple fields

How can we echo two/multiple fields out.  The current echo expression emits
"echo" field which can be then renamed with select but if i wanted to emit
another field like id along echo, is that supported or we need to enhance
echo for that...

select(echo("A"),echo as email)

Thanks,
Susheel

Re: echo streaming expression - two/multiple fields

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Joel.  I was trying to troubleshoot the other issue with complement
function by creating some dummy tuples.  Can you please look the other
email thread I am having issue with complement function.

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.