Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jose A. Corbacho" <mc...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/05 07:17:58 UTC

Form submit always redirects to the action page instead of the target div

Hi all,
All the forms in my application redirect to the the action associated
instead of the target div.

I'm using Struts 2.1.6

Here is the code:

<s:form id="loginForm" namespace="/" action="Login" method="post" >
   <s:textfield name="name"  />
    <s:submit targets="contentDiv"/>
</s:form>

I also try with
<s:submit targets="contentDiv" notifyTopics="show_contentDiv_topic"/>

having

<sx:div id="contentDiv" listenTopics="show_contenDiv_topic">
</sx:div>

Doing it using  <sx:a> works but it's not what I'm looking for.

<sx:head/> is defined in the pages

Thanks

Re: Form submit always redirects to the action page instead of the target div

Posted by "Jose A. Corbacho" <mc...@gmail.com>.
I already had tried with sx:submit but I got the same problem

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@web.de>.
i think you must use

mccorby wrote:

> Hi all,
> All the forms in my application redirect to the the action associated
> instead of the target div.
>
> I'm using Struts 2.1.6
>
> Here is the code:
>
> <s:form id="loginForm" namespace="/" action="Login" method="post" >
>    <s:textfield name="name"  />
>     <s:submit targets="contentDiv"/>
> </s:form>
>
> I also try with
> <s:submit targets="contentDiv" notifyTopics="show_contentDiv_topic"/>
>
> having
>
> <sx:div id="contentDiv" listenTopics="show_contenDiv_topic">
> </sx:div>
>
> Doing it using  <sx:a> works but it's not what I'm looking for.
>
> <sx:head/> is defined in the pages
>
> Thanks

-----
---