Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2007/08/22 20:11:25 UTC

[RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)

OpenJPA Developers-

I am rescinding this vote for the second time, due to the recent
problems we discovered with the new enhancer property.

I expect that within the next few hours we'll have a new artifact
uploaded and either I or Patrick will start a new vote.

Sorry for all the false starts, but we want to be sure we get it
right. Thanks for your patience.

Re: [RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Let's just do another respin and pull it in.  The code has already been
committed and it does fix an obscure NPE with discriminator values assuming
the default type of String.  Thanks for being flexible.  We just need to
ensure that the vote completes before you take off on vacation, right?  :-)

Kevin

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: [RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: [RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by pl...@gmail.com.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: [RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.