Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by DanielR <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/17 10:01:26 UTC

Change Message Destination using Interceptors

How can I change the destination queue of a message using Interceptors?

Re: Change Message Destination using Interceptors

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2009/3/17 DanielR <ro...@gmail.com>:

> I can't get it working... any examples would be nice please

Here's a bunch of examples...

http://camel.apache.org/examples.html

The spring XQuery example might be a good start...
http://camel.apache.org/spring-xquery-example.html

you might find its easier to write your predicate using Java
http://camel.apache.org/bean-language.html

rather than one of the available expression languages...
http://camel.apache.org/languages.html

See the example route on the bean language page
http://camel.apache.org/bean-language.html

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: Change Message Destination using Interceptors

Posted by DanielR <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by DanielR <ro...@gmail.com>.
I have 2 restrictions: