Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Juha Kononen <Ju...@savonia-amk.fi> on 2005/09/09 01:34:25 UTC

Is there coming a schema support for facets, lists and regular expressions in Axis?

Hi,

I'm working on a big and complicated xml structure called CDA R2
(anyone heard or used?). CDA R2 is a specification being developed at
the moment by HL7 (www.hl7.org).
It is intended to be used in health care information systems and it
contains a patient record.
Well, the problem is that this CDA specification takes full advantage
of the Schema recommendation (especially facets, lists and regular
expressions) and the WSDL2Java application fails in generating correct
Java classes. My Axis version is 1.2.1 Final and I read from its
documents, for example, that the support for <xsd:list> and
<xsd:restriction> is coming possibly in next versions. Has anybody more
information on this?

Juha