Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Eduardo Barrera <ed...@wizeline.com> on 2021/03/26 23:30:07 UTC

Questions regarding BEAM-11607 and BEAM-11608

Hello Team,

We would like to clarify BEAM-11607
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-11607> and BEAM-11608
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-11608>

As we understand, BEAM-11608 is about simplifying these commands (maybe
using shell script) in this page <https://beam.apache.org/contribute/>:

[image: image.png]

And BEAM-11607 about simplifying the commands in the screenshot below by
creating a single command (shell script).

[image: image.png]

Also, a documentation update with the new commands that will be generated
from BEAM-11607 and BEAM-11608.

Are our assumptions correct?

Thanks!
Eduardo

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal

Re: Questions regarding BEAM-11607 and BEAM-11608

Posted by Tyson Hamilton <ty...@google.com>.
Note: discussion is ongoing in the Jira issue to clarify the outcome.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com>.