Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 14:49:52 UTC

Static WSDL problems

Hello there! We have an legacy WS built with Pojo based deployment
with Axis2. I was told that in order to override a few defaults from
axis (soap address, and some nillable properties on elements) one
should get the generated WSDL and copy it to the same folder that the
services.xml resides.

Problem is: When we do that, Axis simply stop working. When I get the
exact WSDL that is generated through:
www.myserver.com/services/MyService?WSDL copy it to the folder of
services.xml, restart tomcat. Well things get messy, and very very
messy: One is that the marshalling stop working, parameters do not get
converted I get lots of \n on string parameters for instance.

As I said, I was told that just putting the WSDL at the services.xml
folder should work, but it does not seems so.

Any ideas please?

Regards

Re: Static WSDL problems

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
We are using Axis2 bundled with our server, using AxisServlet. Where
should this classes go? Do I still need a services.xml?

Regards

Re: Static WSDL problems

Posted by Yashvant chauhan <c....@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinicius,

<ja...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello there! We have an legacy WS built with Pojo based deployment
> with Axis2. I was told that in order to override a few defaults from
> axis (soap address, and some nillable properties on elements) one
> should get the generated WSDL and copy it to the same folder that the
> services.xml resides.
>
> Problem is: When we do that, Axis simply stop working. When I get the
> exact WSDL that is generated through:
> www.myserver.com/services/MyService?WSDL copy it to the folder of
> services.xml, restart tomcat. Well things get messy, and very very
> messy: One is that the marshalling stop working, parameters do not get
> converted I get lots of \n on string parameters for instance.
>
> As I said, I was told that just putting the WSDL at the services.xml
> folder should work, but it does not seems so.
>
> Any ideas please?
>
> Regards

Yashvant Singh Chauhan
Mobile- 09845277271