Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Lamprecht <cl...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 08:21:52 UTC

Re: open source YourKit licence

I'm not a direct committer, although I have submitted a few patches,
some of which have been applied by Erik I think (small fixes and
testcases).  If this is good enough, I'd love a license.  I'd use it
for profiling Lucene (no kidding), as it's the CPU intensive part of
our app.  Previously I've just used java's built-in profiling
command-line options and JRockit's reporting stuff.
-chris