Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2004/07/01 15:50:10 UTC

re: connection refused error from Tomcat

Hello,
  I used the auto-deploy mechanism in tomcat to undeploy and redeploy my
webapp. Now I am getting a connection refused when I try to connect with
my client, but I can look at the wsdl file from axis just fine.

  I am using axis 1.2beta currently, and tomcat 5, running under Solaris 8.

  I am curious if anyone has an idea why I may be getting a connection
refused error, but I don't see anything in the error logs when I try to
connect.

  Thank you.

--
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black    james@usf.edu