Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ramon Arias <ra...@arango.com> on 2002/11/12 15:44:40 UTC

Proxy Creation

Hello there!

I have been doing some testing and I happen to notice the it takes about 3 seconds to instantiate a proxy object. I cant think of much work happening there. Does anybody know why it takes that long.

Best Regards

Ramon

Re: Proxy Creation

Posted by Lachezar Dobrev <l....@lsnsoft.com>.
  Hi.
  Does it take 3 seconds the first time, or each time you create a proxy.
  I had the same headbang with SSL, and it came out to be that the first
time I created the SSL connection it loaded many classes, initialized them,
created the static objects, fields etc. That took about 10-15 secs on my
machine, but subsequent calls were MUCH faster... That might be the case.
  Worth checking.

  Lachezar