Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by james-subscribe <ja...@youwinit.com.ua> on 2003/06/20 09:43:36 UTC

Re[2]: Matchers & X Window

Hello Oki,

As far as i understand the problem is that javamail probably uses java.awt.Image...
In this case java VM tries to load libawt.so and this causes loading libX.
There are a lot of information about it on Suns forums but the most recent solution is
to run java in headless mode( available since v 1.4 )

Friday, June 20, 2003, 9:16:43 AM, you wrote:

OD> On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> By the way, v2.2.0a7 is available.  :-)

OD> It's already installed and running. Too bad that I couldn't recreate the
OD> problem, so I guess, I'm just going to be waiting for it to happen again,
OD> and see the logs.

OD> BTW, it's already in the morning I think; time to sleep. (Just in case...)

OD> Oki

Best regards,
 james-subscribe                            mailto:james-subscribe@youwinit.com.ua