Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk...@kohsuke.org> on 2005/07/27 21:18:54 UTC

I'd like to help the javaflow project

Hi,

I'd like to participate in the commons-sandbox/javaflow project. I
talked with Torsten Curdt, the developer of the javaflow project, and he
suggested that I can get an commit access to the sandbox.

I'm a committer at the Xerces project. Looking at the archive of this
list, I found a few e-mails that say the sandbox is open to any Apache
committer. That seems too good to be true :-), but I figured it won't
hurt to ask...

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Re: I'd like to help the javaflow project

Posted by Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk...@kohsuke.org>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Karma granted for sandbox, have asked Infra to add you to the jakarta
> unix group.

Thank you very much!

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 28.07.2005, at 00:16, Henri Yandell wrote:

> Karma granted for sandbox, have asked Infra to add you to the jakarta
> unix group.

Thanks, Hen

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: I'd like to help the javaflow project

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Karma granted for sandbox, have asked Infra to add you to the jakarta
unix group.

Hen