Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/05 11:51:54 UTC

Purchase order payment method

Hello Community,

How the subject issue is determined? In other words, how to configure if
'Company' wants to be cash or on account for their purchases?

Regards,
Emad

Re: Purchase order payment method

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Emad,

Glad to know that the details provided by me were helpful to you!

There are 4 entities that also comes into picture depending upon the use
cases:

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=OrderTerm
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=InvoiceTerm
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=AgreementTerm
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=BillingAccountTerm

Please consider these entities as well in your exploration phase.

--
Kind Regards,
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Posted by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com>.