Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/04/14 15:40:50 UTC

Product assembly on Invoice

 I have also a problem when i want to deploy  a product for customers.
When i deploy a car as product for a customer , i would like to have the car
assembly on the shipment .
For example a customer X which buy a car BMW for example have to select the
motor type in option.

When i schedule the  order there is no mention of motor type .I want to know
how to have assembly information on the invoice .

Thanks

Re: Product assembly on Invoice

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
that was a jira that address this.
not sure that status of it.

ladroge sent the following on 4/14/2008 6:40 AM: