Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/03/10 22:12:47 UTC

Problems with WSDL2Java and Faults

Hi all,

I'm having a little problem with generating WSDL from a java class when I throw any fault.

The first problem is that in the WSDL generated my fault name is ignored and instead it's compound from the operation name and Fault.

The second is that even if I throw two exceptions from one operation, in the WSDL only one appears and with the name compound as I said before.

The third question is: I'm using Axis2 1.2.1 eclipse plugin and when I start the wizard I'm asked the name an the path of the class from which I want to build my WSDL.

When I extend my fault from AxisFault, I have to specify the library where it's defined but when I extend from Exception I don't need anything.

 I have an userLibrary Defined in eclipse for Axis2 jar files and that's why I wonder why I need to specify the library manually.

I attach the API from where I build the WSDL, the Faults classes and the WSDL generated.

Thanks and Regards,

Jorge Fernández

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com