Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Sobczak <ms...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/23 14:13:52 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache openssl upgrade

Hi,

I'm using Apache 2.2.22 for Windows 2003 with openssl 0.9.8t.  A PCI scan reported a vulnerability with this version of openssl.

From what I see on Apache.org, the 2.2.23 version and 2.4.3 don't have a Windows version available.

I see Apache 2.2.23 for Windows with a current version of openssl on apachelounge.com.  However, I'm not sure how I can verify that the software on this site is trustworthy.

What would I need to do to upgrade to openssl 1.0.1c?

Thanks,

- Mike.