Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/10/09 06:06:56 UTC

party bsh error

had a latter 4.0 release and upgraded to current.

after doing a find on the partymgr I click on any of my partyid's and
get this

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://party/widget/partymgr/PartyScreens.xml#viewprofile]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at
location
[component://party/webapp/partymgr/WEB-INF/actions/party/viewprofile.bsh]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at
[component://party/webapp/partymgr/WEB-INF/actions/party/viewprofile.bsh],
line [86]: Sourced file:
component://party/webapp/partymgr/WEB-INF/actions/party/viewprofile.bsh
: Method Invocation delegator.findByAnd : at Line: 86 : in file:
component://party/webapp/partymgr/WEB-INF/actions/party/viewprofile.bsh
: delegator .findByAnd ( "PartyNoteView" , UtilMisc .toMap (
"targetPartyId" , partyId ) , UtilMisc .toList ( "-noteDateTime" ) )

Re: party bsh error

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
found this in the log
java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: column "target_party_id" does not exist
have a thread in dev so will add there also

BJ Freeman sent the following on 10/8/2007 9:06 PM: