Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Mathias Gehrung <m....@lokalisten.de> on 2010/04/07 10:16:36 UTC

From where to take integration further

Hi,

we already have a opensocial container running in our german social network lokalisten.de based on shindig. In the next step we want to implement some more features like requestSendMessage and requestShareApp in our container which currently uses shindig 1.0. I was looking at the 1.1beta5 and the trunk and saw that requestShareApp is already implemented there. Now I'd like to ask some advice which version to use as basis for my development. Is the 1.1 beta5 stable enough to put it in production or will there be major changes in the code or are there any other reasons I shouldn't use it? Or is it preferable to stick with 1.0?

Thanks, Mathias