Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chris Fraser <ar...@urswerks.homeip.net> on 2002/04/17 16:05:20 UTC

Apache 2.0.35 & php 4.2.0 RC4 includes

Greetings,
   Is anyone having problems with includes or include path with this configuration?

I'm running Apache 2.0.35/php 4.2.0 RC4 on WinXP pro.

Warning: Failed opening 'mod//index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in D:
\Internet\Apache\htdocs\urswerks\mod.php on line 14

--
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high
with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew,
Concluding Remarks, December 1, 1862
				                                                                           -
President Abraham Lincoln
Copyleft 2001: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

Re: Apache 2.0.35 & php 4.2.0 RC4 includes

Posted by "firepages.com.au" <fi...@firepages.com.au>.
Yep I get that as well & have to use absolute paths to everything of note
 but I assume this is a PHP issue - the release candidates are really only
that ;)

Regards,
Simon Wheeler
firepages