Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Ojeda <do...@integra.la> on 2008/10/16 19:34:29 UTC

Maven2 and Axis2

Hello all,

I am thinking on migrating the project management of my webservices projects
from ant to maven2. Does anyone have experience with maven2 and axis2?
I can't find an archetype for WebServices (server-side) using axis2. Should I
use a standard webapp archetype?
What I found is a plugin that generates AAR files
(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_4_1/maven-plugins/maven-aar-plugin.html)
and a code generation plugin (http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_4_1/maven-
plugins/maven-wsdl2code-plugin.html)

Thank you

--
David Ojeda

Re: Maven2 and Axis2

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
> Sorry I did not explained myself...

No problem
> I want to accomplish two things:
> 1. generate a project structure for ws development (using a maven archetype
> perhaps)

For that I think you need to read maven2 user guide.
> 2. automatically generate sources,
Axis2 does that , have a look at integration module of Axis2 (I mean
pom.xml)
> compile classes,
Same integration module
>  pack AAR, pack a WAR so I
There is a maven war plugin , look at Axis2 distribution module.

Deepal

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org

Re: Maven2 and Axis2

Posted by David Ojeda <do...@integra.la>.
Hello Deepal,

Sorry I did not explained myself...

I want to accomplish two things:
1. generate a project structure for ws development (using a maven archetype
perhaps)
2. automatically generate sources, compile classes, pack AAR, pack a WAR so I

--
David Ojeda

Re: Maven2 and Axis2

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.