Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Hamie <ha...@travellingkiwi.com> on 2004/07/23 11:16:44 UTC

ShareYourExperiences.com spam

Got a goodie today... Straight through SA... Only hits were bayes_70 and
CLICK_BELOW

I've never heard of these people... Sounds more like an email harvesting
website than anything else... The site doesn't hit sorbs either... Or
Razor...

Re: ShareYourExperiences.com spam

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Friday, July 23, 2004, 2:25:09 AM, Duncan Hill wrote:
> On Friday 23 July 2004 10:16, Hamie might have typed:
>> Got a goodie today... Straight through SA... Only hits were bayes_70 and
>> CLICK_BELOW
>>

>> I've never heard of these people... Sounds more like an email harvesting
>> website than anything else... The site doesn't hit sorbs either... Or
>> Razor...

> http://groups.google.com/groups?num=20&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=shareyourexperiences.com+group%3Anews.admin.*&btnG=Search
> OR
> http://snipurl.com/7yng

> Add surbl capability and you should catch a fair number more.

> If you can restrict based on NS, you might be able to block them.

A few of their many domains are in sc.surbl.org.  Most of
them may now be in ws.surbl.org.

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc@surbl.org

RE: ShareYourExperiences.com spam

Posted by Chris Stone <cs...@axint.net>.
I complained to the FTC about Word-Of-Mouth regarding all their crap
(scams). Got, signed and returned an affidavid to them the other day. They
are looking into procecuting them and are turning over the information I
provided them to the US Attorney General for action. I encourage others to
do the same - https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01
and/or forward copies of their crap to spam@uce.gov. Normally I don't go to
these extents but these jerks really pissed me off....

Posted by Todd Schuldt <ts...@ised.org>.

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.

Posted by Duncan Hill <sa...@nacnud.force9.co.uk>.