Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Jerry A. Dornback AKA Rank {EW}" <1b...@mchsi.com> on 2002/06/06 01:13:58 UTC

this is my fist big ?????????

I just dl apache and am very new to this I just dont understand how to
set it up I have read and still dont know all I want to do is make liks
to files on my hard drive and share instead of using an ftp I need help
in the config

Re: this is my fist big ?????????

Posted by RuneImp <ru...@imptech.net>.
What platform are you running on? If Windows just download
and install the binary. If you want PHP & MySQL setup as
well you should try PHPTriad available for download at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phptriad/. If your not on
a Windows PC what platform are you using?

What do you not understand? What do you not know that you
think you need to know? Needs some specifics here...

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net