Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Elie Nacache <ne...@photonet.com> on 2000/07/20 12:05:38 UTC

Startup file problem

Hi,

[1]  When I run apache server I see in a log file that my startup file
is required
      much than one time. Why ??
[2]  I try to print the process id ($$) and it's always constant but not
appeared from process status. Why ??
[3]  Through startup file I am initialize some data. It's seem that each
child don't see the changes. Why ??
I don't use PerlFreshRestart directive neither Apache::StatInc module.

Why this strange behaviors ??

Can you help me !

Thanks

Re: Startup file problem

Posted by "G.W. Haywood" <ge...@www.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Elie Nacache wrote:

> Why this strange behaviors ??
>
> Can you help me !

Probably not unless you give more information.
Read SUPPORT.
Send copies of the relevant parts of the error log.
Send httpd.conf and any files referenced by it.

73,
Ged.