Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jian Zhang <ji...@FLYINGCOLOR.com> on 2001/02/05 12:10:16 UTC

simple question about servlet development

Hello:

I have a simple question about servlet development.

Do I have to edit web.xml and stop/start tomcat each time for develop a new
servlet?
It will make me much harder to enjoy java programming:-) Any sugguestions
about developing java servlet with a team?

Thanx

jian

Re: simple question about servlet development

Posted by "Robuschi (Delfi)" <r....@delfi.it>.
I developed some servlets and I didn't restarted Tomcat each time. I thing
you can simply put the new servlets over the oldest ones and then try
them.....

Hope this helps.....

Robuschi Roberto -------------------- Delfi srl
P.za Ravenet 1/b - 43100 PARMA