Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Tim Hannigan <ti...@queensu.ca> on 2006/05/15 16:02:19 UTC

Saxon XSLT processor and Java 1.5

I wonder if anybody has any experience setting up Saxon for use with
Java 1.5?

I've managed to get it setup so I can browse through the authoring
environment without a problem. However, when I attempt to "edit with
WYSIWYG", or "edit metadata", or even "edit navigation title", it
bounces me back to a login screen.
Likewise, when I submit a document for workflow, I get a "No pipeline
matched request".

When I switch the default xslt processor back to "xalan", everything
works fine (with the exception of the File I/O Java errors that Xalan
seems to have with Java 1.5).

I'm using Lenya 1.2.4 with Saxon8.

-Tim