Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl> on 2013/02/03 11:38:40 UTC

Why is ISIS-227 needed?

Hi Dan,

Can you explain why ISIS-227 was needed? I understand what it does, but
not why it was needed.

Regards,

Minto

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
Software innovator / renovator

Mobiel: +31 (0) 626 014541

Re: Why is ISIS-227 needed?

Posted by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>.
Hi Dan,

Thanks for you explanation.

Hmm, I also prefer to use the command-line. So I guess it should also
improve my merged CLI - IDE experience.

Regards,

Minto

Re: Why is ISIS-227 needed?