Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Mark <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/13 09:51:40 UTC

Is this possible?

Hi
I am new to SOAP and desperatly want to know to know whether this is possible and if so how can htis be done?

Guys
Is there a way to change the flow of a normal SOAP message ? i.e. when a msg comes to the SOAP engine instead of following the normal path it should call up one of our own methods..? Can some one point me to sample code/docs?

Does "Providers" do this?

thanks
Mark

Re: Is this possible?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Yes, writing a provider is the way to get total control of message
processing.

Sanjiva.

Re: Is this possible?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.