Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2015/05/21 17:58:44 UTC

Android c_glib

Hi,

I setup a project that's built on android native with thrift and c_glib.
And it's great.

I wrote a small blog about building it.

http://www.level2crm.com/2015/03/apache-thrift-for-android-c_glib/

Do you think it's useful to write a more detailed blog with examples and
release the code
for the template project?

Best regards,

Re: Android c_glib

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.
Great stuff!

Have fun,
JensG

PS: The only thing that I really don't like is the #999999 colored font on a #FFFFFF background.

Posted by Randy Abernethy <ra...@apache.org>.
Hey Gonzalo,