Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2003/06/11 13:08:27 UTC

[Fwd: Encryption and Algorithms]

Peoples,

Cancel #2.  If I'd just done 5 minutes more research I would have picked
the obvious.  RSA the algorithm is fine (came out of patent in 2000 -
which I knew if I'd bothered to think) - the patents relate to other
technologies/features with SAML.

Scott - if you're on the list I'd be very interested to know what the
actual patent issues are.  Where did the OpenSAML Apache proposal get
to?  It seems to have petered out in March?

Apologies - and consider many rude words to have just been said in the
southern hemisphere.  *blush*

#1 is still an issue :>.

Cheers,
	Berin

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the nudge. Updated http://ws.apache.org/ (deleted xml-security from ws.apache.org main
page).

FYI, you will see a bit more activity next week in ws.apache.org. If you want to get involved,
please subscribe to general@ws.apache.org

-- dims

=====

http://calendar.yahoo.com