Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/15 23:21:37 UTC

Problem with Select tag

Hi,

I'm using Struts 2.0.11.1, and I have wierd problem with select UI tag. It works perfectly, but
when I added namespace to the package in struts.xml, which is used in form where this select tag
is located, I get an error:

"tag 'select', field 'list', id 'roles', name 'user.roles': The requested list key 'allRoles' could not be resolved as a collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example: people or people.{name} - [unkown location]"

I should note that I've added this namespace to the form tag too, where select tag is located.

How can I solve this problem ? It seems when namespace is added to package, select's list attribute doesn't recognize correct value stack anymore.

Thanks in advance, Milan Milanovic

Be a better friend, newshound, and