Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Núcleo ACM da FEUP <ne...@fe.up.pt> on 2010/02/24 10:52:08 UTC

New URL

Hello,

The Mirror Service just became an official service provided by our
Faculty. So the URLs have changed to:

http://mirrors.fe.up.pt/pub/apache/
ftp://mirrors.fe.up.pt/pub/apache/

These new links are both IPv4 and IPv6 with a Gigabit connection. The
old URLs will keep working for the time being...

I've cc'ed this message to the new contact for stuff related to our
mirror. The new email address was also added to the mirrors mailing
list.

Thanks,
Regards
Filipe

Re: New URL

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Núcleo ACM da FEUP wrote:

> Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:52:08 +0000
> From: Núcleo ACM da FEUP <ne...@fe.up.pt>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Cc: mirrors@fe.up.pt
> Subject: New URL
> Sender: nucleo.acm@gmail.com
>
> Hello,
>
> The Mirror Service just became an official service provided by our
> Faculty. So the URLs have changed to:
>
> http://mirrors.fe.up.pt/pub/apache/
> ftp://mirrors.fe.up.pt/pub/apache/
>
> These new links are both IPv4 and IPv6 with a Gigabit connection. The
> old URLs will keep working for the time being...
>
> I've cc'ed this message to the new contact for stuff related to our
> mirror. The new email address was also added to the mirrors mailing
> list.

Filipe,

   thanks for the note ; I've changed the url and contact address
   for the (ftp and http) site. The change will become effective
   in an hour or so.

> Filipe

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 253 2804 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/                 M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/