Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/11/17 08:59:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.12.0 released

The Apache BookKeeper team is proud to announce the Apache BookKeeper
version
4.12.0.

Apache BookKeeper is a scalable, fault-tolerant, and low-latency storage
service optimized for
real-time workloads. It has been used for a fundamental service to build
reliable services.
It is also the log segment store for Apache DistributedLog and the message
store for Apache Pulsar.

This is the 23rd release of the Apache BookKeeper.

Release highlights
-  Enable ExplicitLAC but default on the reader side and in the New
org.apache.bookkeeper.client.api.ReadHandle API
- BP-41 Bookie Network Address Change Tracking + BookieId
- BP-42 List and Access LedgerMetadata on the new API
- Support Java 11 and switch to Java 11 default Docker images
- BP-40 clean up output for tools
- Certificate role based authorization

For BookKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
https://bookkeeper.apache.org/releases/

BookKeeper 4.12.0 Release Notes are at:

https://bookkeeper.apache.org/docs/4.12.0/overview/releaseNotes/

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The BookKeeper Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.12.0 released

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
Congratulations!
Thank Jia and the community for making it happen.

Best Regards,
Jennifer

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
Congratulations!