Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jo De Troy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/12 11:02:39 UTC

multiple propertiesLoginModules - different users/rights for console and brokers

Hello,

is it possible to create multiple propertiesLoginModules, e.g. 1 for broker
access and 1 for console access? Or how should/can you separate users
between broker and console?
I've tried it but it seems like I only see 1 of the propertiesLoginModules
user/roles back in the artemis-{users/roles}.properties

Best Regards,
Jo

Re: multiple propertiesLoginModules - different users/rights for console and brokers

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jo,

that isn't expected, can you raise an issue attaching your CR:
https://github.com/artemiscloud/activemq-artemis-operator/issues

Thanks,
Domenico

Posted by Jo De Troy <jo...@gmail.com>.