Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/01/06 23:58:23 UTC

Re: Ignite wallpapers for desktop & mobile - light your fire

Saikat,

I like the idea of having a webpage with Ignite assets (logos, wallpapers,
common slides). Let me work on this in the nearest time.

As for the logos, you can find them on the website repo:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite/site/trunk/images

-
Denis

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Kseniya, thank you, those wallpapers are on fire!!
I've put them to the SVN for now:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite/site/trunk/images/wallpapers/

BTW, can we have them in higher resolution for 4K screens as well?

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,