Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Paolo Bazzi <Pa...@bsi-software.com> on 2017/04/21 12:28:09 UTC

CouchDB 2.0 package for ubuntu

Hi all,

We currently are working with CouchDB 1.6.1 on a Ubuntu server. In the download section of http://couchdb.apache.org/ CouchDB 2.0.0 is only available for Windows- and Mac OS X systems. Is there a plan to release an Ubunto package for Apache CouchDB 2.0.0 in future?

Regards,
Paolo

Re: CouchDB 2.0 package for ubuntu

Posted by Anthony Ananich <an...@gmail.com>.
Paolo,

Just FYI: CouchDB 1.6 is available as RPM in Fedora 26.

Regards,
Anthony Ananich
http://ananich.pro <http://ananich.pro/>

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
As in, wait about another 24h for beta packages.

:D

-Joan

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
It's in the queue, right behind .rpms (which are right behind .debs).

-Joan

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
We're working towards automated package building for "nightly"
builds, but it is not imminent.

If you know Erlang or JavaScript and would like to help, here's
how you can pitch in -- help us fix up our test suite!

The current summary of failures is here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d21fe60702a80eb8d8fe02652330ff20968ddf256fbd2a8ea21c9b9f@%3Cdev.couchdb.apache.org%3E

-Joan

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by max <ma...@gmail.com>.