Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2018/09/03 22:33:15 UTC

Unomi mentors

Hi,

Thanks Bertrand for filling in a note here [1] about you mentorship of Apache Unomi. Looking at the roster [2] that leaves the project with only one mentor. The other mentor may be overworked as they missed signing off several other podling reports. The podling looks to be nearing graduation do you think they can complete that with only one mentor?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oR2kymzDTLOy-P-QLYM1wlHFES6LG9X-V2SMgwohvR4/edit#gid=0 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oR2kymzDTLOy-P-QLYM1wlHFES6LG9X-V2SMgwohvR4/edit#gid=0>
2. https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/unomi

Re: Unomi mentors

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Hello all,

Thanks for your help and interest in Apache Unomi. Yes, we are trying
to get to graduation as quickly as possible, I'm not sure if we need
another mentor but our next steps are to make sure we have everything
ready for graduation.

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: Unomi mentors

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

Re: Unomi mentors

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

I am interested in mentoring Unomi. Having mentored Trafodion during
incubation and my interest in the impact of GDPR will surely help.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President
Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member
*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

Re: Unomi mentors

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Unomi mentors

Re: Unomi mentors

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 12:33 AM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Thanks Bertrand for filling in a note here [1] about you mentorship of Apache Unomi..
> The podling looks to be nearing graduation do you think they can complete that
> with only one mentor?...

I think that should work but if someone volunteers that's even better!

If that happens, my name should be removed from the roster for clarity.

-Bertrand