Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonny Pony <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2004/10/20 10:56:05 UTC

Is there a tutorial on the portal from 2.1.5.1 distribution

Hi,

I'm looking for a tutorial on the portal from the 2.1.5.1 distribution.
Couldn' find one on the net, so I tried to guess my way around what the
actions in this portal actually do. But I couldn' get very far.
The portal from 2.0.4 was a little bit more obvious for me, but this current
portal I have problems understanding the different "components".
Does anyone know a tutorial or whatsoever on this?

Cheers
jonny