Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by LLTYK <LL...@mailinator.com> on 2011/03/29 20:04:45 UTC

How do I set the anchor of the current page?

So someone clicked something on my page, and whatever event handler returns
null/is void. Is there a way to set the anchor in this case? I know there's
a setAnchor on a Link, but that doesn't seem to be the easiest way (since
all these event handlers weren't returning anything to begin with).

Re: How do I set the anchor of the current page?

Posted by Chris Norris <th...@gmail.com>.
Instead of returning null, why not return a url that has the anchor set?