Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Suresh Subbiah <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/19 13:53:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Trafodion committer and PPMC member: Liu Ming

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Trafodion has
asked Liu Ming, to be a committer, and to join the PPMC. We are
pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Ming has contributed several features and numerous fixes in different
components including DTM, compiler and executor. The approach taken has
always been pragmatic, consultative and as simple as it can be. He has
helped the user community with his steady responses to questions and the
dev community with code reviews and JIRAs filed.  With all this and more he
will be able to bring his unique experience to the Trafodion PPMC.

Please join us in congratulating Ming,

The Trafodion PPMC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Trafodion committer and PPMC member: Liu Ming

Posted by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com>.
Great to have you on PPMC, Ming.

--Steve

Posted by Anuradha Hegde <an...@esgyn.com>.
Congratulations Ming!

Posted by Qifan Chen <qi...@esgyn.com>.
Congratulations, Ming!

--
Regards, --Qifan

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Trafodion committer and PPMC member: Liu Ming

Posted by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>.
Welcome Ming.

    Roberta

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com>.
Congratulations!!

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ming!

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Venkat Muthuswamy <
venkat.muthuswamy@esgyn.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Ming !
>
> Venkat

Gunnar

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Trafodion committer and PPMC member: Liu Ming

Posted by Venkat Muthuswamy <ve...@esgyn.com>.
Congratulations Ming !

Venkat

Posted by Narain Arvind <na...@gmail.com>.