Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rey Francois <fr...@capco.com> on 2001/03/01 07:11:51 UTC

RE: TogetherJ patterns

We're using in a pilot project the JSP pattern from TJ4.2. We're now
thinking of doing more customization along those lines:
- Improvement of the existing JSP pattern:
   - add the bean name to the dependency link between the JSP and the used
beans.
   - automatically create the corresponding Page context class (an class on
which we describe the expected attributes in the page context)
- New Request pattern
   - create a new request class with an inner class Parameters
- New Action pattern
   - creates a new action class inheriting from the correct Action base
class (setting somewhere)
- New ActionForm pattern
   - creates a new ActionForm class inheriting from the correct ActionForm
base class (setting somewhere)

Has anybody done anything similar?

François Rey
Financial WebSuite