Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by mi...@eledia.de on 2013/02/08 15:15:20 UTC

some behavior between moodle-sites and OM 2.x

Hello,

I set up two different moodle-sites with the openmeetings-plugin[1] and
connected the moodle-instances to my OM 2.0 installation. This works fine.
The classrooms are created on the OM-site and the users who entered these
classrooms are also created on the OM-site.

But two/three things I found out:
The organisations (the names of the moodle-instances) are not created on
the OM-site. And there are also no assignments from a classroom to a
moodle-instance/organisation. As an OM-admin I can create these
assignments by hand. But is there a way to do it remotely?

The next thing is, I asked it here in the mailinglist earlier: If I create
a recording with one moodle-instance, I can integrate the recording in
this moodle-site (A) but also in the second moodle-site (B). Is there a
way to separate - as an OM-admin the recordings - that a teacher from
moodle-instance A can only see and intergrate the recordings belonging to
A and the moodle-teacher from B will see only the recordings from the
moodle-instance B?

Last but not least: If I'm deleting as a moodle-teacher a classroom link
in moodle from inside a moodle-course the classroom still exists on the
OM-site and the uploaded data and recordings remain on the OM-server. Is
this the intention? Or is it possible to delete all the data belonging to
that classroom from the moodle-site?

Thank you very much for help,
Michael

[1] https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=193

Re: some behavior between moodle-sites and OM 2.x

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure :)
Also patches are welcome ;) as always :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: some behavior between moodle-sites and OM 2.x

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please try #285

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: some behavior between moodle-sites and OM 2.x

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: some behavior between moodle-sites and OM 2.x

Posted by mi...@eledia.de.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.