Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dpravin <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/20 17:43:24 UTC

Blueprint and property placeholder

Hello All,

We have some common properties, not integration/bundle specific. Can
multiple routes/bundles refer to these property files from blueprint using
cm:property-placeholder?

I also found out that if you have set update-strategy="reload" the bundle
get restarted irrespective of the property being used by the bundle. Is this
the default behavior? Is there anything that can help avoid reload/restart
of bundle if the property is not used?

Thanks,
Pravin

Re: Blueprint and property placeholder

Posted by Brad Johnson <br...@mediadriver.com>.
I don't believe the same properties can be used by multiple bundles yet.  I
think it's in the specification but isn't implemented in Aries yet.

Anyone out there that knows otherwise please correct.

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
update-strategy="none" will stop automatic reload of _all_ properties. There is not a way to indicate partial update, since all the beans are restarted when a configuration change occurs.