Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ingo Düppe <ma...@dueppe.com> on 2006/04/28 17:33:43 UTC

Dependencies with source codes

Hi,

is it possible to define within the maven 2 ant-tasks or pom.xml that
all dependencies should be downloaded with source codes if available.

Regards,

Ingo

Re: Dependencies with source codes

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Use <classifier>sources</classifier> should also work to download
sources... (assuming they have been uploaded, of course!)

Same with <classifier>javadoc</classifier> which will pull Javadocs.

Wayne

Posted by Ingo Düppe <ma...@dueppe.com>.

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.