Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2011/11/08 01:13:34 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: isis-framework-ubuntu » Default Runtime NOSQL ObjectStore #119

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/isis-framework-ubuntu/org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.objectstores$nosql/119/>

Re: Jenkins build is back to stable : isis-framework-ubuntu » Default Runtime NOSQL ObjectStore #124

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.

On 13 Nov 2011 at 8:33, Dan Haywood wrote:

> Yeah, very sorry about that.
>
> I see that the nosql object store fails occasionally, because I think when
> it runs on the build slave 2 it hits some some sort of environmental issue.

Indeed, that was my assumption too, but the problem just wouldn't go
away!

>  I was assuming that the failures this time were due to that, and didn't
> take the time to investigate.
>
> Thanks for sorting it out.

Fortunately, it was very quick...

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Yeah, very sorry about that.

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
Dan,

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/isis-framework-ubuntu/org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.objectstores$nosql/124/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: isis-framework-ubuntu » Default Runtime NOSQL ObjectStore #123

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/isis-framework-ubuntu/org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.objectstores$nosql/123/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: isis-framework-ubuntu » Default Runtime NOSQL ObjectStore #122

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/isis-framework-ubuntu/org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.objectstores$nosql/122/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: isis-framework-ubuntu » Default Runtime NOSQL ObjectStore #121

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/isis-framework-ubuntu/org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.objectstores$nosql/121/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: isis-framework-ubuntu » Default Runtime NOSQL ObjectStore #120

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/isis-framework-ubuntu/org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.objectstores$nosql/120/>