Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2020/04/19 16:34:19 UTC

user count could be moved

Looks  like this  could be  moved  somewhat  to avoid the overlap and
covering text:

Re: user count could be moved

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 at 15:46, Juan Antonio Moreno Carmona <ja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Daniel is right. Furthermore, the result is even worse if you have chosen
> a language other than English. You can see it in the first image. There is
> simply not enough space for the label.
>
> But with a couple of tweaks in the css files we can get this.

We are testing on small monitors,
these tabs can be made wide but unfortunately there will be not much space
for WB ....
please create JIRA - I'll move user count to the left

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: user count could be moved