Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/17 14:26:00 UTC

a4j Error parsing XML

I am using ajax4jsf in my web app that is running on JBoss 4.0.5 with myfaces. I remember It was working before, but it is not working now. I could not figure out what is wrong. I turned on a4j log:
  At the end of the a4j response,

  error[1:48:13,264]: Error parsing XML
error[1:48:13,264]: Parse Error: Document is empty

  But I tried it on JBoss 4.2.2 with jsf ri,  and it worked without the error.
  Could anyone give me a clue what is the issue?

  Thanks,
Dave