Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2020/03/11 03:27:41 UTC

Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2020 Candidate

Hi,

We have two members who want to involve the GSoC 2020 currently, if you
would like to work together, please choose your willing issue in Apache
APISIX's and Dashboard's GitHub issues page.

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://www.shaoyaoju.org/>

Forwarded Conversation
Subject: Google Summer of Code 2020 Candidate
------------------------

发件人: Waleed Essam <wa...@gmail.com>
Date: 2020年3月11日周三 上午1:09
To: juzhiyuan@apache.org <ju...@apache.org>

Dear all,

I hope this mail finds you well,

I’m Waleed a computer science senior student in Cairo university, Egypt

I’m sending this email according to my interest in joining your foundation
for  the the GSoC this summer 2020,

Kindly I need to know what projects are available for proposing and which
qualities do you seek in your candidates.

Best Regards,

Waleed Ghallab

10

----------
发件人: Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>
Date: 2020年3月11日周三 上午8:39
To: Waleed Essam <wa...@gmail.com>

Hi,

We came up with some tasks about dashboard in [1], and will sync them with
GSoC later. You could pick up your willing issues by assigning to yourself,
and feel free to ask any questions you’re not sure.

Thanks for your help!

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-dashboard/projects/1

Waleed Essam <wa...@gmail.com>于2020年3月11日 周三上午1:09写道: